Saturday, April 3, 2010

Welcome to My Site!


Here is the "how to" in order to make a successful website/blog and how to maximize search engine optimization:
- Relevant content in your message
- Tags
- Anything that could add more attention to the site (i.e. videos and pictures)
- read more here

A combination of these examples will bloggers and internet authors to attract customers and make their sites more enjoyable. Customers will also be able to access relevant content they are searching and therefor become a customer lifetime value (CLV), rather than just a new page view.

CLV....now this is something interesting to read about. When setting up my Google Analytics account for my blog, I was so concerned about how many people were viewing my blogs and was paying much attention to which blog entry was the most appealing and why. This article made it very clear that an internet blogger/author must always put a face to a number to see what content on their site is being most accessed and by whom.

That is all for this week folks

Stay Tuned Next Week! CHANDOO OUT!!!


Image

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with your post...getting CLVs rather than just page views make a huge difference when creating a successful site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that web analytics is a great tool to help businesses and individuals find ways to improve their sites/blogs and gain visibility. Having a tool to measure performance against established goals is a key step to success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the Boss, CLVs are more important that random visitors.

    ReplyDelete